lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

CosplaySky review- ❣Nozomi and Chocolat❣







Hii guys~♡ how are you doing? ◠‿◠ I am here to do a costume review! I am so happy to have this opportunity to review CosplaySky´s costumes!

In case you didn´t know~

CosplaySky♡ is a really big site that offers a lot stuff for your cosplay! this includes costumes, wigs, props, accesories, cosplay shoes, etc. You have a wide selection of things to see~



If you are lacking something in your cosplay make sure to search it in their site, you will be surprised to see the huuuge variety of things they have! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

So~~ I chose these 2 wonderful costumes


I´ll leave some in-stock pictures



The package came pretty fast and it was totally unharmed. When I first opened it with my mom I couldn´t believe the quality they had, and HOW detailed the costume were! My mom was so impressed with it hahaha she wouldn´t stop touching the accesories! ≧◡≦. By the way, the hats are so cute ;u; 



The fabrics were really good, mainly consisted of uniform cloth (Nozomi´s), while Chocolat´s was done with Matte Satin. They were strong and really nice to touch.

♥ Here I´ll leave some photos with Nozomi´s and Chocolat´s costume! 
Photographer: Vero 


I am so happy I could do this cosplay, it´s so eccentric. I could finally use my chess board hahaha~ *^*. I think the costume itself is creative and amazing. It´s surprising how Cosplay Sky could recreate an exact copy of Nozomi´s costume. It´s so detailed I can´t even explain, it comes with the lovely stockings, the bows, the cute hat, the gloves and everything else~♥

The dress itself is unbelievable, it was so detailed that I just couldn´t stop fangirling over this costume. The best cosplay costume I´ve ever had~ So perfect!


Sweeeeeeeeets~ ^▽^ How did I manage not to eat them all?! Good question hahaha♥
Hahahahaha I look so pale in this picture, my cheeks look so red, I was FREEZING HAHAHA. Cloudy day :c
The costume is so detailed and pretty, and I love the color so much!  It was exactly what I was looking for! I really felt like Chocolat came to life thanks to this wonderful costume. The thing I like the most about the dress is that is is made with Matte Satin as I mentioned a bit up, it felt amazing  ̄ー ̄ . There weren´t any problems with the costume itself, it fitted perfectly, but the stockings slipped down a bit ;u; I have super skinny legs so that always happens! hahahaha~
The sewing was really well done in both of the costumes.

When you order your costume you can always choose it to be "Custom made" so you enter your own measurements and they do it for you~. 
Overall, both costumes were absolutely comfortable, ....but it was just so cold (•⌂•) Stupid me! what did I expect if it was winter!?! (∩︵∩). The photographer couldn´t stop laughing at how I was freezing ಥ_ಥ. I hope I can go to a summer con with one of them! Hahahahaha.
Regarding the prices I find that both cosplays are really cheap with the quality they have. CosplaySky has REALLY good prices and amazing products like these two costumes. It´s the cosplay heaven hahaha



Well, I really want to thank Cosplay Sky for giving me this fantastic opportunity to review their beautiful costumes, I am really thankful, and I hope you all like how the photos turned out, there will be more for sure, please stay tuned^o^ 
Love, 
Ari
                                                               









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cute Pink Kaoani