martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

♥ Pinky Paradise review ♥ Vassen Ruby Green


Hi guys! How are you doing?~ Today I am going to review a pair of lenses; Vassen Ruby Green! Big thanks to Pinky Paradise!
And yes, it´s green again, Sorry! I am so in love with this colour ≧◡≦

Please use the code “AkatsukiAriOficial” when buying at PinkyParadise.
If you use it, you will get a free mystery gift

I am going to use these green lenses for my Nozomi Tojo cosplay, Hahahaha~ she is so cute!! *^*


So, let´s get started!~ The package came pretty fast as usual. And it was in perfect conditions, totally unharmed ^^.


It came with a pair of lenses, the lens case, and an extra gift~
I´ll leave some pictures so you can see;

Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal


I think the design is really cool! *^*. In these pictures you guys can see my real eye and compare it~





This is how they look on me; 


I did Nozomi in her practice clothes♥ hahaha~


Colour and design: ♡♡

The design is really beautiful, it caught up my attention when I first saw it. And I really like how the colour looks as it isn´t too vibrant neither too dark. I thought the colour wouldn´t look pretty as I have brown eyes (I mean this is a dark green), but I was wrong, the colour looks lovely .

Enlargment: ♡♡♡♡♡

These lenses have a huge enlargement effect! I chose a 15mm pair so it should be~ It´s perfect if you are willing to cosplay an anime character or want to achieve the dolly look~


Comfort:  ♡♡♡♡
These lenses are absolutely comfortable, It´s important to always chose lenses with a high water content. In this case, this pair has 42% water content. It really feels like you aren´t wearing anything at all. However, it starts bothering a bit if you have them on for many hours. But, nevermind, It´s not such a big problem as you can always carry with you eye drops for dryness.
---
I absolutely recommend this pair as it is comfortable, and it looks beautiful! ^▽^ 

Well, see you guys later~ I´ve got another review coming up  (Geocolouredlenses) so please look forward to it! I´ll post it in some days!
( Wohoo~  cute soldier game trio >w<)








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cute Pink Kaoani